Fast-tracking New and Aspiring CLOs
A two day certification course unlike any other!
The Chief Learning Officer Accelerator is a next-generation learning experience designed specifically for the needs of learning leaders. An interactive experience tailored to the needs of aspiring and experienced learning leaders alike, the program is developed by a faculty of award-winning chief learning officers. It provides a development program focused on the most important topics for learning executives, including leadership challenges and opportunities, strategy development, funding and infrastructure, learning technology, creating your personalized career development plan and much more. The Accelerator allows you to tap into a global community of like-minded learning executives who are sharing insights and working together to advance the profession.
Returning in person at our 2023 CLO Symposium!
2023 Dates: October 14-15, 2023
Location: Rancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive, San Diego, CA 92128
Registration: Opening Soon!
- David DeFilippo, Ed.D., Principal, DeFilippo Leadership Inc.
- Judy Whitcomb, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Learning and Organizational Development, Vi
- Kevin D. Wilde, Executive Leadership Fellow, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- David Vance, Executive Director, Center for Talent Reporting
- Justin Lombardo, Chief Human Resources and Staff Development Officer, Archdiocese of Chicago
- Christyl Lucille Murray, Executive Director, Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Corporate and Institutional Solutions, Morgan Stanley
- Adri Maisonet Morales, MBA, MSOP, PMP, Vice President, Enterprise Learning and Development, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Diana Thomas, Executive Coach and Advisor, Winning Results LLC
- Lisa Doyle, Learning Strategist and Advisor
Here's what alumni are saying about the CLO Accelerator program:
- "Enrolled to gain an understanding of CLO's role and Org value. Experience driven insights from both the teachers and speakers provided a good understanding of the value creation and challenges. Overall the course provided an end-to-end framework on how to build a CLO-driven competency, especially in a large complex organization." ~Sudhakar Ravada
- "Kevin Wilde, thank you so much for sharing your expertise during the CLO Accelerator course. I learned so much in a 3-month window that I wish I would've known 5 years ago prior to stepping into L&D Leadership. I'm already applying aspects of my plan and excited to keep growing! Thanks again!" ~Kelly Barefoot
- "I often times think of myself as the plumber who isn't fixing one's own plumbing and the Accelerator was a perfect way to make time for my development and increase my knowledge, influence, and strategy from an executive view point. My learning partners are senior to executive level and this was deeply valuable to better understand how my partners think, and how to be an influencer at a broader, higher level. In fact, I've already passed on strategy learned in this program to one partner to help her to have more of a voice with her C-Suite leaders and speak their language. It has also led to increased consulting opportunities for me as well, just within a few months of this program. Thank you for the well-thought out topics and numerous resources to equip all of us to be better business leaders while still being focused on the people." ~Tonya Tiggett
- "Hello Kevin Wilde - Thanks for sharing your expertise in the recent CLO Accelerator program - I learned a lot and excitingly, I have already won my first CLO role with a startup here in Melbourne. I'm looking forward to continuing to apply my learnings and would love to keep in touch. All the best." ~Katy McDevit
Submit the form today to be notified when more information becomes available!